[cisco-bba] IOS recommendation for C7201 LNS

Tony td_miles at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 01:59:03 EDT 2016

We've been running 7200's as LNS for at least the last 5 years on 12.2(33)SRD/E without any major issues that I'm aware of. Multiple vrf's, BGP, OSPF, MPLS plus all of the other stuff you'd have on a box of this role. Over the next year or so we'll probably be migrating to ASR's to replace the 7200's.