[cisco-bba] LNS duty

Wayne Lee linkconnect at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 03:57:32 EST 2021

>I read it as 1200 session now, potentially doubling in next 3 years which
is what they want the box to handle

Correct, we are expecting to double within the next 3 years. a fair portion
of the links are backup links..

My concern for the 1001-x was end-of-sale/support but it has been pointed
out that end-of-sale has not been announced and we should have 5 years of
support when that happens giving us 5 years usage minimum. I'll have a look
at the C8300 and also the csr1000v.

I've been out of the LNS game for quite some time (7206 vxr, 7201 and
2821's were the last I used). Thanks for the input everyone.

Wayne