[cisco-nas] per-user ACL

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Tue Aug 19 15:56:53 EDT 2003

Hi,

> I'm just trying to find the appropriate acl for a vpn customer.
>
> I want to avoid changing the acl through our aaa system (radius/ldap)
> until i come to a final acl config. So it would be nice if i could
> change the acl while the customer is connected.

Hmm, trial and error :-)

Well, in that case I would create a named ACL on the box and reference
it on the customer's vaccess using Cisco-avpair =
"lcp:interface-config=ip access-group testacl in". Then you can work on
this ACL, and when you're done, code this ACL as per-user ACL in the
customer's profile.

	oli