[cisco-nas] bonded adsl

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Dec 4 15:29:07 EST 2003

I've got a customer who wants to bond multiple DSL circuits using
something like a 1700 with 2 WIC-1ADSL cards.  They'll be connecting to us
as PPPoA virtual-access interfaces coming to us over l2tp tunnels from
the ILEC.

If we assign their DSL interfaces 2 different IPs and route the same block
of IPs to each (via radius attributes), will the 3640 on our end use the
equal cost routes to share their packet load?

Can I put "ip load-sharing per-packet" in virtual-template 1 without
breaking anything?

Can/should this be setup as multilink PPP?