[cisco-nas] callback with clid/username

Anastassios Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Tue Jun 17 20:51:59 EDT 2003

I'm trying to implement the following scenario:

We have a Router(36xx) with a bri module...

1. Customer calls from a specific number to the bri number, call gets "authenticated"
(using clid) by the router, and if the clid is ok, the router hungs up and calls another
number (defined in the router) making a normal ppp connection.

2. Customer calls using a win2k platform with a specific username, call get authenticated
(using local aaa on the router) by the router, and if the username is ok, the router hungs
up and calls another number (defined in the router) making a normal ppp connection.

Of course option 1 has precedence over option 2.

Are there any examples on CCO, combining these two?

--
    Chatzithomaoglou Anastasios