[cisco-nas] PRI Problem

Voralt peder at voralt.net
Wed May 21 09:49:37 EDT 2003

> quick glans and my gut tells me one of three problems here (not in any
> specific order)
>
> - telco

PRI tests clean and the customers BRI tests clean.

> - cpe even the customer line itself (always the same users having the
> problem?)

Yes.  The user can dial in 5 times and hit 5 different channels and they
still have the problem.  Other users can dial in 5 times, hit 5 different
channels and they work fine.

> - it could be the modems that they connect too on yourside.

Nope, they hit different channels.  Also, it's ISDN to a PRI card, we don't
have modems.

I can't figure it out, it's customer specific to several customers and it
just started in the last 24 hours.  Other customers work fine.