[cisco-nas] failed PPPoE auth eats CPU

Network Support support at centurytel.net
Wed Oct 15 10:03:53 EDT 2003

Hey,

We're running NPE-400's on 12.2(15)B for PPPoE aggregation and haven't seen
this type of behavior for CPU utilization on these boxes. Should I be
concerned with this and is there a specific bug ID related to this issue?
Let me know how your upgrade has gone to the 12.3 release in case I have to
upgrade soon... ;-)

Thanks,
Charles