[cisco-nas] Sendpass not supported - l2f -- please help...

Bob Arthurs bob_arthurs at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 21:49:44 EDT 2003

dennis

thanks very much for replying

i did define both of the passwords. i also found this on cco

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1831/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800d97ca.html#1003583

in part called Misconfigured AAA Authentication it seems to talk about this
issue. but i'm not really sure i understand. is this my problem do you
think?

bob