[cisco-nas] NM-8AM

Aaron Leonard Aaron at cisco.com
Fri Sep 19 13:59:16 EDT 2003

No, the NM-AM modems are limited to V.34 (33600 bps.)  There's
no theoretical limitation that would prevent them from doing
V.90; their DSP code just doesn't support V.90.

The newer WIC-AM modems support analog side V.90 (i.e. receive
at up to 56k when trained in V.90 with a digital modem.)

Aaron

---