[cisco-nas] Weird SSH problem

Richard Greasley richardg at blue-stream.net
Wed Apr 14 12:26:30 EDT 2004

Hello, I once was running 12.2(14)S2, however there was some work I needed
to do and I had to use Version 12.2(11)T10.
I am noticing a problem now however with the two machines which has
12.2(11)T10.
When using PuTTY I would often get "CRC check Failed" after about a minute
of use and using SecureCRT from Vandyke I would often get disconnected about
5 seconds from connecting.
Anyone ever noticed anything of the sort before or anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Richardg;

I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it
should have. - Final words of Leonardo da Vinci, artist, d. 1519