[cisco-nas] CPU usage : PRI vs CAS

Pierre Nepveu pnepveu at videotron.net
Mon Apr 19 17:06:43 EDT 2004

Aaron,

once again, you save the day!  Thanks.

One more question, if I may...

Would you remind me why I would use ISDN instead of CAS if I only get
dial-up/modem calls ?  We used to use CAS and then switched to PIRs. I remember
that it's difficult to match user vs line with CAS, but it's not a whole lot
easier with PRIs. Plus, I lose one line for ISDN signaling.

So, why would I stick with ISDN ?

Pierre Nepveu, CCNP                    tel: +1 514.380-4289
Administrateur de reseau                    +1 888.INFOVTL x 4289
Ingenierie / Acces Internet            fax: +1 514 899-8452
Videotron Telecom Ltee (VTL) - Montreal (Quebec), Canada