[cisco-nas] Cisco AS5300 with Patton 3095

Clara Hatem hatemc at telecomds.net
Wed Aug 25 09:42:00 EDT 2004

Hello

I am activating dialup service, using a Cisco AS5300 and a Patton 3095
module (supports up to 16 E1s) at our offices side. The E1 lines are
connected at the Telco side to Patton 1088/K standalone modems.

The problem that I am facing is that all E1 controllers on the Cisco 5300
are constantly flapping and changing status between up and down. If not from
the clock, (I have checked with Telco that we have the correct
configuration, clock source line), what could be the cause of the problem?

Thank you

Clara Hatem