[cisco-nas] AS5200 conf

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Sun Jan 11 01:25:15 EST 2004

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Rodolfo Estrada wrote:

> The problem that I have is that it starts dropping the connections
> after 15 or more lines are being used.

Are you seeing high CPU load?

Why are you applying the same access-list (109) to both async input and
ethernet output?  You're forcing the same packets through teh ACL twice.
Did you mean to apply it to the ethernet input?  That would make more
sense.  Also, make the first line

access-list 109 permit tcp any any est

That'll let lots of non-filtered traffic skip the rest of the ACL if the
initiating packets were allowed.

 Atlantic Net                |