[cisco-nas] Cisco Tunnel over ADSL

Ash Garg ash at telstra.net
Thu Jan 22 17:32:19 EST 2004

If is ipsec encryption is not a requirement (requiring crypto ios's etc)
then maybe a simple gre tunnel could suffice as per
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk86/tk89/technologies_configuration
_example09186a008011520d.shtml

The only problem may be the dynamic ip on the 2600 router...

Regards,
Ash