[cisco-nas] Vlan assignment with Cisco 2950 & IAS: What is the correct format for the radius attributs ?

CONTRERAS Sébastien sebastien_contreras at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 9 02:42:24 EDT 2004

Yes.

The IOS version is 12.1(19)EIa

The Tunnel-Type, Tunnel-Medium-Type and Tunnel-Pvt-Group-ID attribut must be linked by a common tag value ? Or not ?

If yes, how to create this tag with IAS ?

I have also seen that the first attribut sent by IAS is the attribute 65 (Tunnel-Medium-Type).
I think the first attribut to be sent by IAS should be the 64 (Tunnel-Type) and then only, the 65 and the 81, but I can't order the way IAS send the attributes.
IAS always send 65, then 81, then 64.
The order the 2950 receive the attribut is important ?

The value of Tunnel-Pvt-Group-ID must be a string?