[cisco-nas] AS5350 E1 back to back

EKNUDSON at houston.rr.com EKNUDSON at houston.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 12:05:33 EDT 2004

Hi Hauke,

AS5X00s are the only platform that has a single shared tdm bus, as far as I remember. As far as detecting if 2 carriers are plesiochronous, I cannot think of another way to determine this other than counting slip secs on the controller - it appears that would be the only manifestation of an almost perfect synchronization. Sorry!

Eric