[cisco-nas] cisco-avpair vs Ascend-Data-Filter

James Parr james at tyrall.net
Wed Jul 14 21:26:14 EDT 2004

 From what I can recall the ascend data filter attribute is technically a
vendor specific attribute.  Due to that it may not be supported on all
platforms.  Unfortunately I don't know all of the specifics, but I know
freeRADIUS has an attribute x-ascend-data-filter.  From what I can recall
in freeRADIUS you can use that attribute to pass ascend data filters to the
AS.  Like I said I don't recall all of the detail right now, but maybe that
will give you a place to start ...