[cisco-nas] Spoofed IPs

Mike Hyde mhyde at monitor.mts.net
Tue May 4 11:21:29 EDT 2004

Also, we have some users in rural areas using satellite connections.
The way it works is they dial in and send traffic out the dial line with
the source IP of the satellite link.  The return path is then the dish.
Is there a way to add these IP (which we have a list of) to be ignored
by this command?  Do I just add it to an access-list at the end of the
command?