[cisco-nas] router cannot boot

Pierre Nepveu pnepveu at videotron.net
Wed May 12 08:36:43 EDT 2004

reboot the router and interrupt the boot process. you will be in rommon mode.
type 'tftpdnld' and follow the instructions (you have to set variables to give
your router an IP config and where to fetch the IOS from)

Quite easy, really...

Pierre Nepveu, CCNP                    tel: +1 514.380-4289
Administrateur de reseau                    +1 888.INFOVTL x 4289
Ingenierie / Acces Internet            fax: +1 514 899-8452
Videotron Telecom Ltee (VTL) - Montreal (Quebec), Canada