[cisco-nas] VPDN question

Wim De Houwer wdehouwer at be.tiscali.com
Mon May 24 05:52:45 EDT 2004

Hello *,

For a virtual dial-up platform I would like to add some DNIS numbers all ending on 99 (located in different telephone regions)

for authentication to a radius server, but as it are alot of regions, I would prefer to summarize them.

I was wondering ... is it possible to summarize the following

aaa dnis map 12345699 authentication ppp group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 12345699 authentication login group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 12345699 accounting network start-stop group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 65432199 authentication ppp group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 65432199 authentication login group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 65432199 accounting network start-stop group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 87654399 authentication ppp group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 87654399 authentication login group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 87654399 accounting network start-stop group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 76543299 authentication ppp group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 76543299 authentication login group GROUP1
aaa dnis map 76543299 accounting network start-stop group GROUP1

to something like this ...

aaa dnis map *99 authentication ppp group GROUP1
aaa dnis map *99 authentication login group GROUP1
aaa dnis map *99 accounting network start-stop group GROUP1

Or am I trying something completely insane ? :)

Best regards,

Wim De Houwer

Network Engineer, Tiscali Belgium