[cisco-nas] how to configure AS5300 to send A-number (Calling Number) to PSTN

Souphonh souphonh at laopdr.com
Wed Nov 3 00:59:20 EST 2004

Dear Sir,

I have configured AS5300 as a terminating VoIP gateway. It will receive a call from remote gateway (originating gateway) and forward to PSTN. Because of the PSTN requirement, I need to generate and send the A-number or Calling number information to PSTN. Please suggest how can I generate the number on my gateway and send it to PSTN. The AS5300 is linked to PSTN using E1/R2 signalling.

Regards,
Souphonh