[cisco-nas] VPDN LNS in 12.3 - Any users out there?

Mark Ivens mark at uk.clara.net
Mon Sep 27 05:30:48 EDT 2004

[Apologies if you've also seen a similar post from a colleague on
cisco-nsp.]

We're wondering who here has been using VPDN to act as L2TP LNS (i.e
PPP call termination) with IOS 12.3 on 72xx series.

We are currently looking at moving our 12.2T boxes up to the wonderful
world of 12.3 but last time we tried (and admittedly it was some time
ago), every release seemed to have some nasty flaw waiting for us
around the corner.

We're interested to hear from anyone who has been using the 12.3 VPDN
L2TP LNS code and finds it to be stable.

Regards
Mark