[cisco-nas] Re: [c-nsp] NFAS (PRI) on AS5400

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:07:21 EST 2005

Dmitry,

It looks like s7/0:23 is totally unconfigured, so, incoming calls
aren't handled properly. Can you configure it? It looks like it's even
missing 'no ip address' - some sort of odd state.  bug Navigator
doesn't show anything useful, and frankly, I can't remember if you
should get 2 serial interfaces or not - though I would think you
would, since the secondary d-chan is up and alive while the primary is
taking calls. You may want to try 12.3 mainline latest, if you can.

Regards,

eric