[cisco-nas] CLID via SNMP from AS5300

gk at ax.tc gk at ax.tc
Thu Feb 24 04:03:30 EST 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 21:33, Jason T. Nelson wrote:
> http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nmswhole/
>nmshavs/gmibapp.htm
>
> However.. the OID for CLID (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.3.1.1.2)
> appears to return nothing at all. Not an error, just no data.

Same to me with 12.2(15)T9 but there seems to be an error within the
documentation the link provided because the SNMP navigator shows
this:
(http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en)

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.3.1.1.2:
Arbitrary small integer to distinguish calls that occured
at the same time tick.

1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.3.1.1.12:
The remote telephone number. For a call into the device,
this is the originating number. For a call out of the
device, this is the dialed number. If not available the
string length is zero.

--
Gerald

()