[cisco-nas] VIC 2B-NT/TE vs ISDN telephone set

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:36:35 EDT 2005

Laca,

I don't think it will - I remember dealing with this a few years ago.
Something related to TEIs - perhaps 1 device will work, but not two?

http://cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_tech_note09186a0080111b16.shtml

The docs for the 2nd generation BRI VIC state:
"The ISDN BRI VICs are only supported for connectivity to another
switching system (for example: a PBX or to the PSTN). Connectivity to
ISDN BRI phones is not supported."

Eric