[cisco-nas] FW: Asynchronous callback problems - update

Andris Zarins andris.zarins at microlink.lv
Thu Jul 14 11:35:41 EDT 2005

UPDATE - callback itself is working now. If user is meant to be called
back - it is called back succesfuly. Problems are with users who should
not be called back - normal dial-in users - if 'ppp callback accept' is
configured on group-async interface - problem arise, if that command
isnt there - non-callback users can call in, but callback isnt working.

If I try to call-in as non-callback user, Windows says that "PPP Link
Control Protocol was terminated by remote side" and it says that I
should enable LCP extensions (its done and ON by default also) and try
to allow unsecured password (what is also allowed).

Any ideas where to go next ?