[cisco-nas] "show modem" output

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Thu Mar 17 10:22:46 EST 2005

If you reload the box, that is the equivalent of "flashing" them.  Might
want to give this a read:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/108/mica-hw-ts-17882.html

I would try reseating them on the carrier card.  Also move them around
to see if the problem follows the mica cards.

Kinda sounds like you have bad modems...but could be a few other things
I guess.

josh duffek    network engineer
consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org

You