[cisco-nas] AS5400 Support

Justin Payne justin at maxistech.net
Wed May 4 11:44:28 EDT 2005

Hello,

I have a customer who needs help configuring an AS5400 unit.  Can anyone provide this service?  If so, please reply in an email with your rates and your company information.  Here are the preliminary details:

Equipment:

AS5400 w/ dual ac power
(2) AS54-DFC-8CE1
(1) AS54-DFC-60NP
(1) AS54-DFC-108NP

Issue:

Customer: i have some problems with the as5400
JUSTIN: what problems?
Customer: call support for analog, isdn and dov on the same trunk with the
same dnis
Customer: at the moment we only can support analog and isdn calls...
Customer: many dov calls are failing

thanks!
===============================
Justin Payne
Maxis Technologies, Inc

NETWORK AND TELEPHONY EQUIPMENT
CISCO, JUNIPER, FOUNDRY, EXTREME, 3COM, LUCENT.....and more!!!!!!

433 W. Wilshire Blvd. Ste 2B
Oklahoma City, OK  73116
Voice:    +1 800 79 MAXIS
Int'l:    +1 405 842 3331