[cisco-nas] 3640 & MLPPP

McCann, Brian bmccann at andmore.com
Thu May 19 15:55:05 EDT 2005

Hi all.  I've been trying to find a solid answer to this question and
haven't been able to.  I want to run MLPPP/MP/Multilink-PPP on my router
to connect to my ISP using multiple T1 lines (right now we use ip cef
and per-packet load balancing).  I've found docs saying that the
protocol supports 8 T1 lines (which is what I need), but I cannot find
anywhere if the router can actually handle it, in regards to CPU and
memory.  Any input would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
--Brian McCann