[cisco-nas] CBWFQ via radius for l2tp?

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed May 25 13:14:50 EDT 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Dennis Peng wrote:

> We currently do not support queueing on any type of VPDN vaccess
> interface (though this will change in the somewhat near future). You
> can do rate-limiting or policing.

That kind of sucks for now.  So you're suggesting I can use CAR or
policing in a service policy to prevent !voip traffic from using more than
C-V bandwidth, where C is the circuit's capacity, and V is what we need
reserved for voip packets?

Any idea how far off (somewhere in 12.3, 12.4, 13.x) CBWFQ over VPDN is?