[cisco-nas] Cisco 3620 PPPoE session limitation

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Wed Nov 9 01:52:03 EST 2005

Souphonh,

the 3620 is definitly far to small for this job. 500 users with
256k/128k result in ~190 Mbit/sec or, assuming IMIX, 60k pps, much more
than the 3620 can handle. you want to look at a faster router, like the
37xx/38xx or a 7200/NPE for this type of application.

	oli

Souphonh Phounsavath <mailto:souphonh at laopdr.com> wrote on Wednesday,
November 09, 2005 6:51 AM: