[cisco-nas] using snmp to prevent multiple logins on 7200 router (LNS)

Christian Schmit cschmit at vo.lu
Sat Oct 1 14:56:25 EDT 2005

I am currently looking for a way to prevent users from
making multiple logins using the same username. For this
I wanted to use SNMP along with OID ".1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.3.1.1.3"
part of CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB. However this mib does not seem
to be supported on 7200 routers.

We are currently using a 7206-NPE-G1 router configured as
LNS for terminating DSL PPP sessions from a LAC.
(running IP-plus IOS image.)

Can anyone provide me with an OID which I could use to
accomplish this task?

thanks,
Christian