[cisco-nas] Bandwidth Management Help for Ciso 3725 router and 3750 switch

william.murrell at us.army.mil william.murrell at us.army.mil
Mon Oct 24 02:02:57 EDT 2005

Hello All,

I have a system the has a Cisco 3725 router with a switch module running a vlan for our data users to a hp switch and a cisco 3750 switch. The users on the hp switch are taking up too much bandwidth and I want to slow down the amount of bandwidth that the fastethernet port they are on takes up. I don't have the rate-limit command. I was wondering if there was anyway to do this? Any help would be great.