[cisco-nas] PRI Basi Check up

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Mon Apr 24 04:49:40 EDT 2006

Ahmed Haroun <> wrote on Monday, April 24, 2006 8:42 AM:

> Hi Aaron,
> Once again I need your help , I have connected the line correctly now
> , and the carrier detect led is lit , Layer 1 and Layer 2 is active ,
> but cannot establish call (call rejected) and cannot also receive
> calls (number is not in service) when I call from the mobile , does
> this mean that this is a problem from the provider?

the problem could be anywhere, including in your config. Can you please
send your config as well as "show isdn stat" and the output of "debug
isdn q931" when you dial out or receive a call? Getting "call rejected"
upon dial-out could be a problem at the remote end not accepting the
call. What is the remote end? And if you call the router from your
mobile, it could be a wrong config regarding handling of voice calls.

	oli