[cisco-nas] Number of current data calls

Richard expinet1 at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 2 14:17:43 EDT 2006

Hi,

I'm used to monitor the number of simultaneous calls
on an AS5300 using MRTG (now moved to Cacti) and this
OID : .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.2.0

Now I am configuring a C2621XM with a NM-8AM-V2
(8-port Analog Modem Card) and I need to find a
similar variable that I can monitor to know how many
lines are connected simultaneously. Some users are
connecting using PPP while others are using terminal
emulation software to connect.

Here's a show version of the hardware :
Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-IPBASEK9-M),
Version 12.4(8), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport
Copyright (c) 1986-2006 by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Mon 15-May-06 14:17 by prod_rel_team

ROM: System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(7r) [cmong 7r],
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

SS1-C-0319 uptime is 4 weeks, 1 day, 22 hours, 18
minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System restarted at 15:55:40 EST Mon Jul 3 2006
System image file is
"flash:c2600-ipbasek9-mz.124-8.bin"

This product contains cryptographic features and is
subject to United
States and local country laws governing import,
export, transfer and
use. Delivery of Cisco cryptographic products does not
imply
third-party authority to import, export, distribute or
use encryption.
Importers, exporters, distributors and users are
responsible for
compliance with U.S. and local country laws. By using
this product you
agree to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
If you are unable
to comply with U.S. and local laws, return this
product immediately.

A summary of U.S. laws governing Cisco cryptographic
products may be found at:
http://www.cisco.com/wwl/export/crypto/tool/stqrg.html

If you require further assistance please contact us by
sending email to
export at cisco.com.

Cisco 2621XM (MPC860P) processor (revision 1.0) with
56320K/9216K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID JAD06350G0A
M860 processor: part number 5, mask 2
2 FastEthernet interfaces
8 terminal lines
32K bytes of NVRAM.
16384K bytes of processor board System flash
(Read/Write)

Configuration register is 0x2102

Thanks for your help!

Richard