[cisco-nas] how to deny or allow dual ISDN logins per user?

Igor Smitran igor at poen.net
Thu Aug 17 16:26:38 EDT 2006

Hi to all. I am new to this list.

Can someone tell me how to deny or allow user to have two channel ISDN
connection? I am planning some special offers for my users and it is crucial
for me to control who can have dual-channel ISDN and who can't. I am
planning to do that with freeradius using exec-program-wait and by returning
cisco-avpair to cisco. So, when cisco receives information that particular
user can't have dual channels ISDN he will refuse it and user will continue
to use only one channel.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english :)

Igor