[cisco-nas] 7206 PPPoE NAS crashed

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Wed Feb 1 23:10:51 EST 2006

At 10:54 PM 2/1/2006, you wrote:
>Dear Robert,
>
>Thank you for your suggestion. The image comes with the box. Actually I need
>use that box for PPPoE NAS that can support up to 1000 active session. Could
>you please suggest what 12.3 image file that can support PPPoE. Does image
>file: c7200-jk8o3s-mz.122-17a.bin support PPPoE?

c7200-jk9s-mz.122-31.bin works great for us for PPPoE as well as
L2TP. Just make sure it works with your Supervisor. That image works
fine with an NPE-400. I am not running a G1 on anything with that
image. You may need to go to 12.3 for that. 12.3(17a) works fine for
us with PPPoE too. If you aren't sure, call TAC or use the upgrade
advisor on www.cisco.com.

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin