[cisco-nas] 7206 PPPoE NAS crashed

Mounir Mohamed mounir.mohamed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 02:46:49 EST 2006

Hi,

Check the crash file which is stored on the router internal FLASH the
problem may be related to IOS problem use (Router#dir all - then use
Router#more crash_file_Name ) to check the crash files, also once the case
happen again try to check the CPU and memory may be the below access-list
consume the box cpu due to an virus attackes from your LAN, many kind of
problem can lead your router to do that so you have to monitor the box.

Best Regards,
Mounir Mohamed