[cisco-nas] Offload PPPoE processing from DSL aggregation 7206 toanother 7206?

Sean Watkins sean at northrock.bm
Thu Jul 20 07:43:59 EDT 2006

Hi Scott,

Are you terminating l2tp sessions or PPPoE Sessions?

If L2tp sessions, we had a similar problem up until about a year ago. We
actually found this software:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/l2tpns

It allows you to terminate L2TP sessions on a linux box, do traffic
shaping, access lists all on a PC which gives you allot more bang for
your buck. Another great feature is you can actually cluster multiple
boxes together.

Sean

--
Sean Watkins