[cisco-nas] windows update breaks dial-up scripts????

Jamie Savage jsavage at yorku.ca
Thu Jun 15 15:28:52 EDT 2006

Hi,
     We have a couple of 5350s that handle our dial-in modem pool.  It
appears that users who have installed the latest windowsupdates (came out
yesterday?) can no longer dial-in using the windows dial-up client
script..which has worked fine for years.  Removing update KB911280 seems
to clear the problem.  Just wondering if anyone else is seeing anything
like this?

.......thanks in advance..........J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsavage at yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA