[cisco-nas] SMTP redirect

Hoa Thai Duy hoathai at vngt.vn
Wed Oct 4 03:39:27 EDT 2006

Hi Souphonh

Method 1:

I think PBR and ACL can help

ACL used for matching SMTP traffic (IP any/any, TCP dst port 25)

PBR is used with above ACL and change the destination of the IP packet to
the Mail Server IP address

Method 2: You can use IOS SLB for redirection of SMTP traffic if the traffic
is not high, since IOS SLB work in software, not hardware. Otherwise, your
box will crash.

Hope it help

Brgds

  _____