[cisco-nas] Per-User ACL from Radius

Eugene Patton Eugene.Patton at gen-i.co.nz
Thu Jul 19 19:40:25 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Another question from a newbie and forgive me if this has been answered
previously.  I have an issue and I am not sure if this feature will work
with my version of IOS.  I have a Cisco 2821 with AIM-VPN/EPII-PLUS
running version 12.4(12a) Advanced IP Services.  I am trying to download
per-user ACL from the radius server when the client connects (VPN) but
the ACL does not get installed.  From a radius debug I can see the
ip:inacl#1=permit etc but the ACL does not get applied but if I use
ipsec:inacl=111 (pre-configured on the router) it works.

Should this feature work?

Thanks
Eugene Patton

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.