[cisco-nas] Support for "percent" directive in per-session QoS

Ben Steele ben at internode.com.au
Wed Jan 9 19:10:10 EST 2008

They sure are, they will just reference the bandwidth you specify in
your radius av-pair, so if you set priority percent 10 to a class you
have put 435Kb in radius for it will give up to 43Kb of LLQ to that
class, that radius bandwidth statement is like the equivalent of a
bandwidth statement under a normal physical interface, it now becomes
the global bandwidth for that virtual-interface that the router
recognises, you just have to make sure you do shape it properly though
otherwise your QoS won't be very affective.

Cheers