[cisco-nas] X.75 (LAPB-TA) sessions getting "stuck"? (AS5300, 12.3)

Aaron Leonard Aaron at cisco.com
Tue Nov 3 16:47:29 EST 2009

Good sleuthwork, Gert.  Looks like you're suffering from a input buffer
leak.

"show buffer input-interface <interface-name> dump" would dump out the
packets which can then be hand decoded (or munged into a format amenable
to being read by Wireshark.)

As to whether we could figure out some kind of workaround or bugfix ...
at some point, you'd want to have a TAC case open (not that the 5300 is
supported any longer) and get a DE assigned to figure out the bug.

Aaron