[cisco-nas] Disco after apparently successful connect.

Aaron Leonard Aaron at Cisco.COM
Tue Jan 4 09:54:40 EST 2011

Glad I could help!  It sure would have been nice if the
debugs that you had turned on at first (which sure seemed
like they should have been enough) would have told you
what was happening.

Cheers,

Aaron

----