[cisco-nas] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Darryl Sladden (dsladden) dsladden at cisco.com
Wed Aug 21 18:12:22 EDT 2013

Aaron,

My prediction, You will be "modem whispering" way in the 2020!

I can see an action movie in this, where some old dialup equipment is
controlling a dam and hijackers have rigged it
A 2100hz tone will open the flood gatesŠ.Out of retirements comes Aaron
"modem whisper" Leonard.

The rest writes itself! :)

--
Regards,

Darryl Sladden
TME Manager, Enterprise Networking Group
Dsladden at cisco.com
408-525-8970

Products: CUBE, MSE, CME, SRST, CMX, BBXŠ.