[cisco-nas] Windows 10 with AS5400

Aaron Leonard aaron at cisco.com
Thu Aug 24 15:07:03 EDT 2017

Shame to see these guys go ... the 5300 was one of my proudest
accomplishments at Cisco ... the first all-Cisco (including the MICA
modems from DTD in Chelmsford) access server ... the first one that
actually had enough horsepower to handle a full load (CPU from the 4700
router).  The modems started off shaky but ended up rock solid.  (Even
though admittedly Carla never cared for them too much.)

We still have a 5300 on a PRI in RTP for dialout.  (I still help out
with modem cases from time to time, as there's no call to invest time to
train anyone else on these things.)  I actually trained in V.90 at 48000
bps on Tuesday - pretty sweet!

Cheers,

Aaron