[nsp] CLNS Name Resolution

Me smentzer@mentzer.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:25:38 -0600 (MDT)

I don't recall the name of the feature itself, but it has been present
(and runs automatically) in IOS for a while.  I haven't had to type in a
clns host command in a couple years.  You might want to pick one box and
remove its clns host command from all your routers.  I bet you will
still see its host name in sh isis database and such...