[nsp] configure command "do"

Matt Ryan Matt.Ryan@telewest.co.uk
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:39:33 +0100

Be nice if it <TAB> completed as well...

Matt.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Raveendran Greene [mailto:bgreene@cisco.com]
Sent: 05 August 2002 11:19
To: Everett Dowd; Ryan O'Connell; Stefan Reelsen;
cisco-nsp@puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [nsp] configure command "do"

CSCdt34032 - run exec commands inside configuration mode.

   This new CLI allows users to execute EXEC commands from inside
   configuration mode.

    Syntax description :

    do   - Keyword used to execute the EXEC command in config mode
    WORD - The EXEC command to be executed

Integrated in:

	12.1(10.05)EC
	12.1(10.05)E