[nsp] Not using "redist sta sub" in OSPF

Ryan O'Connell ryan@complicity.co.uk
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:49:19 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:30:47 +0100 Mark Drayton <mark.drayton@izrsolutions.com> wrote:
> I have a few static routes pointing at frame relay subifs that I'd like
> to get into OSPF, without using "redist sta sub" as that redistributes
> all the static routes I have.
[snip]
> I tried using "network 192.168.20.0 0.0.0.255 area 0" but that doesn't
> work (not a surprise after consulting documentation). Is there a better
> way to do this?

Use a route-map on the redistribute command, like this:

router ospf 100
  redistribute static 1 subnets route-map static-to-ospf

route-map static-to-ospf permit 10
  match ip address 1

access-list 1 permit host 192.168.20.0

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan@complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time